The Farm & Ranch eXtenision in Safety and Health (FReSH) Community of Practice (CoP) is a collaborative effort between universities, industry, and government to provide user-friendly information for the general rural population, agricultural producers, and agricultural safety and health professionals. Financial support for this project is provided by the United State Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture; eXtension; and CHS Inc.
The FReSH CoP has more than 90 members that work together to provide, produce, and review agricultural safety and health information. The following information provides an overview of the site content and links to usable resources.
- Ag Safety & Health Resources: Various types of resources are available from the FReSH homepage (extension.org/agsafety), including options for self-paced and instructor-led learning, training and resources for instructors, videos, publications, and topic pages on various safety and health topics.
- Ask an Expert: If you still have a question after visiting the resources on the FReSH site, click here to be directed to eXtension’s Ask an Expert option to ask a specific question that will be answered by an agricultural safety and health professional.
- Online Safety Course: Click here to learn how to enroll in an online agricultural-safety certificate course.
- Upcoming Events: Click here to locate professional education opportunities.
- Webinars: Click here to locate upcoming agricultural safety and health webinar opportunities.
If you would like join the CoP, contact Linda Fetzer at email@example.com.